"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Monday, February 16, 2009

Tagged.... and repenting!

8 Things Tag

8 Shows I love
1. Great Amazing Race
2. The Biggest Loser
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. NCIS
5. Prison Break
6. Without A Trace
7. Cold Case
8. (I actually don't watch as many anymore)

8 Places I love to eat
1. Training Table
2. Sizzler
3. Wingers
4. Firehouse Pizzeria (YUM)
5. Downstairs (Steve and Kellie's)
6. Steph's house
7. Golden Corral
8. Granny Annie's

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Read my scriptures
2. Said my prayers
3. Went to DJ's homecoming in K-town
4. Came back for Sac Mtg in my ward
5. Went visiting with RS Pres
6. Spoke at New Beginnings
7. Spent time in the bathroom (since I was speaking)
8. Ate way too many Melanie Higgins goodies

8 Things I like about this season
1. It's going to end soon!
2. Spring is coming
3. Summer going to follow that
4. The sun does shine and feels nice
5. Hot chocolate with ice cream in it
6. My car has started everyday
7. The Holidays!
8. Days are getting longer!

8 Things on my wish list
1. More road trips!!
2. I could lose weight without the exercise
3. Nights would last longer
4. The PERFECT new car
5. Vacation money
6. A nap everyday
7. Me on a beach in Hawaii
8. A "kindred spirit" "bosom friend" for everyone

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love ice cream in my hot chocolate too! It's so creamy and yummy! The only good thing about winter! :) Love you

Mom and Kenz said...

And my I say... you did a great job at New Beginnings! You are such a great speaker I can't imagine why you'd spend time in the bathroom because of speaking.

I really did love your "I Believe."

Also, I love #8 on your "wish list." I love "Anne" and totally agree with the need for a kindred spirit.

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms