"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining. I believe in love even when I do not feel it. I believe in God even when He is silent."

Sunday, January 25, 2009

ID road trip!

Steph and I took off Fri afternoon and headed to Idaho to support my little sister Denise for the Grand Opening of her cute store called "Beautiful Girl" in Idaho Falls on Sat. We stayed over in Rexburg at Steph's aunts house on Fri and enjoyed their gorgeous home, yummy homemade bread with strawberry pear jam for breakfast and soft beds to sleep in for the night.

The next day we traveled to Idaho Falls to check out the new store and support Denise and Mark. What a cute store! I sure hope it is a success for them. Leah and Lydia sure loved their new dresses I brought them home today!

All in all it was a great trip! Next time we are going to bring our temple clothes to go to the new Rexburg Temple and hope the weather is better so we can stop in Arbon to let Steph reminisce and visit old friends! Even if the weather wasn't the greatest, it was fun just to be in the car for so many hours with someone I absolutely love, enjoy chatting with and just spend time together. Thanks Steph for driving your car.

Here are a few pictures from the trip....

Janice and Merle's house in Rexburg where we slept

The two amigo's with full bellies!

Reegan and Tessa... up and coming models

The store... Beautiful Girl in Idaho Falls

Mark and Denise... new owners!

Cute Saige!

Inside the store!


2 comments:

Tori said...

Looks like such a cute store! Rebs my e-mail is misstori13@msn.com. And hey! Riding in a hot air balloon is also on my bucket list, we should do it together! :) Hope you're doing well! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics and I really like your poems Reba :)

3 words 4 U... I Love You!

Don't ask me why this clip doesn't fit in the column like it should... but whether it does or not... it doesn't change how much I love this song!

Sometimes that's all that needs to be said - I love you! And I do.

from a distance...

I heard this song for the first time today. The artists name is Taylor Swift. I love the words much more than the video. It would seem for me that love will always be... from a distance.

My kinda day... "if only"

My kinda day... "if only"

a new fav... ymms